This is my first tag so hopefully I am doing this right! I was tagged by Martina at American im Odenwald
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am a book junkie. I love to read and will forgo chores to sit all day and read. I also re-read my books. I am currently re-reading Harry Potter book six for the third time.
2. I love my morning coffee. If I don’t get it you might want to steer clear of me.
3. I had my tonsils out when I was 19. Let me tell you, all the ice cream in the world (if you can actually manage to eat it) doesn’t cure pain like that. Thankfully pain killers do.
4. I love car shopping and researching. Obsessively. I think I currently have about four cars on my list to see this summer. And we aren’t buying a car until March 2008.
5. One glass of wine often makes me tipsy. Two and I’m out cold. But a cosmo or other vodka based drink. No problems.
6. In the past ten years I have lived in 4 states, 2 countries, and had 14 addresses. Kind of a lot when you write it like that, huh.
7. I love bags. Not even purses but diaper bags. I refuse to say how many I have as my husband reads this blog.
8. I do not drive a manual transmission. Though I have tried a few times I just can not get coordinated enough to do it.
I will tag:
Mausi at http://justcallmemausi.blogspot.com/
Carol at http://northwestladybug.blogspot.com/
Heather at http://heather-in-europe.blogspot.com/
Paul at http://www.whereintheworldispaul.blogspot.com/
Amy at http://www.lessdnamorebaby.blogspot.com/
Ann at http://taiwantreasure.blogspot.com/
Val at http://www.taiwanadoption.blogspot.com/
J at http://www.jbittner.com/germany/