I have to reveal six random thing about me! Yikes.
1. I may say I was born and raised in Spokane, Washington but my city address for the first 18 years of my life was Greenacres. Please no jokes or theme songs, be kind!
2. I actually love having people play with my hair. It’s the weirdest thing because even if little kids brush my hair (even in a not so gentle way) it completely relaxes me and I get so sleepy. I went to have a trial run of my wedding up-do twice – simply because it was so relaxing. Freaky, huh? I can’t wait till we go to the Bahamas in February so I can get corn-rows on the beach. I’ll be asleep before they get the second one in 🙂
3. I’m completely obsessed with organization. I love little boxes, bins and drawers to put things in. I will happily re-organize the entire house top to bottom before I get the mojo to wash the floors.
4. I hate talking on the phone. It is almost anxiety inducing. I would rather email, talk in person or text. I simply hate the phone. I have no idea exactly why but I do.
5. I was in a carpet commercial when I was 20. I was working with a modeling and acting agency and they had openings for extras. I spent three months or so working on a monologue to give at these open auditions for agents/directors and when the day came I showed up. But I got too freaked out about having to perform in front of thirty other actors and left. I never did anything else after that. I was doing the scene from When a Man Loves a Woman where Meg Ryan gives her AA speech, that was my speech, I still know it by heart) .
6. I still have the teddy bear I got when I was 8 years old for my birthday. It might not be remarkable but that birthday I fell off a dock at the lake and nearly drowned. No one else was on the dock and I didn’t know how to swim but finally someone heard me yelling and pulled me out (I also lost my favorite jelly shoes at the bottom of the lake.). The bears name is Orangey 🙂
Okay, for those of you tagged, here are the rules, as I was given:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So Hmm, I will tag:
1. Devin at Mom’s Happy Handful – she’s a super funny mom of six, I can’t wait to see what she has to say.
2. Yelli at 50% of My DNA She’s a new to me blogger I started reading and I think her perspective is pretty good on life in Germany.
3. Kelly at Song for Whoever – Check out her guest poster on her birthday a few days ago. I don’t know when I’ve laughed so hard lately.
4. Simple Answer – because maybe she’ll tell me her name! I’ve been reading her for months and I am embarrassed to say I don’t know her first name. I simply 🙂 call her Simple Answer!
5. JYL at Mommy Gossip – another new to me blog I enjoy. Stop by and check her out!
6. Jill at The Perlman Update – Life in India was never so interesting until Jill moved in!