Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
These are the rules for The Smile Award.
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
So the rules say I’m supposed to pass this on but I’m so nice an knackered this week already. This would be due to the Chickadee’s exacting revenge for mommy going away for a night by not sleeping at night herself. Which in turn means mommy is not sleeping at night. And she’s turned up the Terrible Two’s to a whole new level yesterday (and seems to be on track for it again today) and we have a parent-teacher meeting this afternoon, and grocery shopping, and cleaning and laundry and editing and…ya, I’m just too tired! (Plus all the ladies who would get this award have already had it 🙂 cause they just rock)