***My internet moved to siberia but I hope to be back online in the next day or two!***
I am a mere few posts away from hitting 400 posts. That’s kind of hard to believe. I don’t really know why all of you read my blog but I am happy that you do!
I thought I’d do something cool for post 400 but I don’t know what. I could give stuff away. I’ve got lots of things I don’t want just hanging around the house. I could let you ask me whatever you want to know. I could book myself a vacation to Hawaii and meet Crash and Anjeny and all those other awesome Hawaii ladies (and let’s face I do feel Hawaii calling my name!) and you could all come and it’d be one big Bloggerfest party.
That would be a good post 400. Live from Hawaii! It’s Blogging Mama!
In my dreams maybe.
So here’s what I’ll do. On Monday I’ll turn the big 400. I’ve decided that for those of you who actually read this blog you deserve something. I can’t give you all something, I don’t have that much stuff laying around to give away. I’ll list several things below I’d like to give away and things that you can do to make Post 400 a big deal.
- Free Movies – I have some dvds still in cellophane that I’ve never watched (US region dvd players only sorry). I’ll give them to you. Simply tell me which one you want (by title in your comments) and I will randomly choose someone to win each of them. I have Along Came Polly and Anger Management up for grabs. I do have Weird Science out of the wrapper (but unwatched) but that one has so many memories from childhood, I really can’t let you have it.
- Ask me anything you are just dying to know about me, my life or what it’s really like to live in Germany. I’ll do my best not to lie.
- I’ll send you some German chocolate. I can’t be responsible if you live in a hot state and it melts but I have no doubt if you pop the envelope into the freezer for an hour it’ll solidify again. Then tear open the package and enjoy! (be warned most of the chocolate here has traces of nut products so please, be mindful if you have a nut allergy. I don’t want to kill you.)
- I’ll pick one of you and send you a grab bag of fun things from one of my favorite stores. I won’t tell you what’s inside but it’ll be really cool just trust me.
- Anyone who wants one can have a personally drawn picture from one of my kids. Art for the ages. Chick likes to make circles and Boo likes to draw flowers. You can pick which you’d prefer.
- I have this book called “Encyclopedia of Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones” that I bought by accident thinking it was something else. It’s yours if you want it. Free!
Now doesn’t that sound like it’ll be fun?
Leave your comment with one or all of your number choices above for the prize drawing (which will be a random drawing names from a hat kind of thing) and if you are choosing number 2 please leave your question for me as well. I’ll pick several of you to win something and display the winners on post 400. And answer the questions if I should get any.
So come back on Monday and see if you won any of the goodies!