Clark over at Clark Kent’s Lunchbox tagged me for a very fun (and hard) meme. Top Ten Favorite Movie Characters (click for his picks)
Seriously, how do you pick? He already called out Daniel Craig in Casino Royale but a character like that deserves a lot of recognition. I mean James Bond, come on he’s just dreamy no matter what. (I know CK that wasn’t exactly the angle you went with for his talents…)
Ahem. Anyway, in no particular order here are my top characters/movie picks.
1. Quantum of Solace – Daniel Craig He’s an awesome actor and fab Bond and even if he wasn’t? He’s gorgeously hot so who cares what the movies like when you just get to look at him the whole time??
2. The Bourne Identity – Matt Damon Again another great performance full of action and adventure (and someone else to have fun watching.)
3. Ocean’s Eleven – Brad Pitt He’s not an actor I like really at all except for this movie. His character of Rusty is just great. He’s always eating too which I find funny.
4. Cast Away – Tom Hanks Who else could hold nearly an entire movie all on his own? I love Tom Hanks.
5. Enemy of the State – Will Smith This is a great movie that makes you think hmm, because it could really happen (and probably already does).
6. Sweet Home Alabama – Reese Witherspoon I love Resse Witherspoon and her character is sharp and cute. Another favorite movie.
7. Vacation with Chevy Chase – Need I say more??
8. Sneakers – Robert Redford I can’t even say how many times I wore out my parents video card renting this movie. It has such a great cast and a mysterious story line. Pre Big Brother 🙂
9. The Hunt for Red October – Sean Connery Fantastic movie by a superb actor.
10. Cheaper by the Dozen – Steve Martin Can you even imagine 12 kids? I can’t but the movie (and the second one) are hilarious. I love the line “You have a dark gift Sara Baker.” Soaking his underwear in meat, hehe. (one day my kids will probably come up with something similar…)
Okay, I own all these movies except Hunt for Red October for some reason. Now I want to have a movie marathon. Anyone else want to share their top favorites?
I’ve been tagged this week for an 8 Things meme by Tiara’s and Tantrums and I’ve been given an award by Divinely Written. I also got this lovely award from The Blonde Duck.
Busy week! And yet another from Bex!
This fabulous award highlights wonderful blog writing. The Renee Award is one of the most meaningful awards in blog world because it honors someone who is incredibly inspirational in her intelligent and witty writing. And by doing so, this award celebrates women’s smart, strong and inspirational spirit! It honors women who spread joy and love like an Acorn……a small package growing into a tall and sturdy oak tree which gives more acorns…………..
Charming Blog Award from Rightonmom at Divinely Written Thank you!
And from Bex at Adventures of the Grigg Boys the Honest Scrap Award!
From Tiara’s & Tantrums: 8 Things Meme
8 Things I’m looking forward to
1. Warmer weather
2. Summer vacations
3. Going to the movies
4. My upcoming class
5. Having time to read
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to the store
2. Took Chick to the doctor
3. Read a book
4. Made dinner
5. Played with my kids
6. Watched a movie
7. Listened to music
8. Spent some time outside
8 Things I wish I could do
1. Hire someone to organize my house
2. Take better pictures
3. Go back to school
4. Find a good group of close girlfriends and have a girls night out
5. Get outside more often
7. Buy a house
8. Move (yes that’s move twice)
8 Things I (USED TO) watch on tv – we no longer have tv since our dish broke and we aren’t replacing it
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Deadliest Catch
5. Miami Ink
6. Two and a Half Men
Can’t think of much else. I’m not a big tv watcher.
8 People I tag – All of you, do it if you’d like 🙂 Happy Weekend Everyone!