This Tuesday is a busy one but it just wouldn’t be a Tuesday without Random Tuesday Thoughts with Keely at The Un-Mom so I’m going to do this in a quick Top Ten style. Be sure to head over to her place and see who else is sharing the Random today.
9. I remembered why I hate school days. Making lunches.
8. I need to coordinate some things with Crazy Landlady but thankfully Cycling Papa is here and he is going to get to meet her today for the first time. I’ll be sure to have the alcohol on standby for when he gets back. Drinking to make yourself forget is the only way to survive the experience.
7. I finally won an online contest! Yea me. Thank you to SciFi Dad and your sponsor (whom I’ve completely forgotten already…) I’m looking forward to getting the books.
6. We hung out for a bit with our neighbors last night. Turns out they are not independently wealthy like I suspected. He just works from home. Still I think that or golf pro was much more fun to imagine.
5. The other neighbor (who I haven’t actually met yet officially) seems to be the opposite of the nice neighbors. Looking forward to the potluck!
4. The school bus came TEN minutes early yesterday causing panic (and making Cycling Papa run uphill). Boo was good though and stayed where he was, knowing he’s not allowed to go anywhere if we haven’t arrived. A few other mothers were already there so they stayed at the stop until the other parents arrived. Highlight of Boo’s day? Taking the bus (should have guessed that one).
3. We turned the air conditioning off yesterday because it was so nice out. Finally I can walk around the house without sweatpants and coat.
2. By the time you get to number 2 you really do run out of Random things to say.
1. Go see Keely for the good Random Thoughts today. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.